· These legal conditions governs the use and access conditions of http://svartalader.com web site (hereinafter "the Site" or "Svarta Läder").
· The use or access to this site means that you (hereinafter "the User") acknowledges having read and understood these legal conditions of use and agrees to comply in full.
· If you as a user does not agree with any of these terms, you should stop accessing this site.
· Svarta Läder reserves the right to modify, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice to its users, the content, structure, operation or access conditions of this site.
· However, site users are aware and accept that some of the information contained herein may be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, or contain typographical errors. Svarta Läder is not obliged to update the content on this site and will not be responsible for any failure to update the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and/or usefulness of any information, advice, opinion, or other content available through this site.
· Also Svarta Läder reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to this site for maintenance, renovation, improvement or repair of it.
· The user is forbidden to use this website for sending, transmitting or publishing any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, propaganda, slanderous, obscene, pornographic or other material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable law, from which these facts in any case you (the user) are responsible.
· Svarta Läder does not warrant that this website or the servers that host it are free of viruses and other potentially dangerous software, and the availability, continuity, usability and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its contents; nor the legality, reliability or usefulness of the information and content provided by third parties through this site.
· In general this site may only be used by people with legal capacity in accordance with the applicable law. Exceptionally may be used by minors who have previously obtained the permission of their parents or legal guardians, who will be responsible for the use that the minor charge of the Site.
· The use of content and services offered by Svarta Läder be under the users' sole risk and responsibility.
· The company assumes no duty or obligation to verify or monitor the content and information provided by users .
· The user undertakes to use the website and all content and services of a diligent manner , always subject to the law, morality, and the general conditions, while maintaining respect for other users.
· The user undertakes to make appropriate use of materials and information contained on the website, not using them for illegal or criminal purposes, which infringe the rights of others, or violate the regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, or any other applicable legal standards, and are solely responsible to Svarta Läder and third parties by the breach of the above provisions.
· The user agrees to not transmit, insert, disseminate or make available to third parties any material and information contrary to law, morality, public order and the general conditions of use.
· In any case, the user must always provide accurate information that can not lead to any confusion and incorrect identification data, and never impersonating others or on their behalf.
· In relation to the infringement of any irregularity, remember that the IP address of your computer is logged when accessing our website.
· Generally for access to the contents of Svarta Läder subscription or user registration is not necessary.
· The use of certain services may be conditional upon obtaining a personal account by recording the user. This record shall be made in the manner expressly indicated on the website.
· This site may contain restricted areas, under IDs and passwords or other security mechanisms. The user will not attempt to access these restricted areas if it is not duly authorized by Svarta Läder, or manipulate or attempt to circumvent protection mechanisms established by it.
· The user who has been authorized by Svarta Läder to access any of these protected areas will be solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and not disclose to third parties IDs, passwords and other security methods that Svarta Läder makes available to access protected areas. The user will therefore be solely responsible for any damages arising from not keep secret the mechanisms mentioned above.
· The user is informed that the attempt of unauthorized access to restricted areas of this site may be subject to civil and/or criminal responsibility.
· All site content, including and not limited to trademarks, logos, graphics, images, sound and video files, software, programming code, text, icons and names that identify services (in hereinafter "the materials") are owned by Svarta Läder and are protected by current legislation on intellectual andindustrial property.
· User access to this site does not imply any waiver, assignment or transfer of such property rights, in whole or in part, for this reason, access to this content or elements does not, under any circumstances, grant the user the possibility of copying, sale, modification, reproduction, release, assignment, transfer or creation of new products or services derived from the information and elements contained herein.
· That is why the user of this site may not, without prior express written permission of Svarta Läder, copy, distribute, download, modify, remove, delete, publish, transmit or in any way exploit the material containing in it.
· The user has no rights or licenses in connection with the service and the elements in it, except the limited right to use the service in accordance with the conditions of applicable law. You may only use the contents or elements that you access through the services of Svarta Läder for their own use and needs, agreeing not to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation, nor the services or materials, elements, or information obtained through them.
· This site may contain public forums, chat rooms ("chats") and other mechanisms through which members can express their views and exchange files electronically. The information, communications and files sent through these forums and rooms along with email addresses and other communications disclosed by users will not be considered confidential material.
· When users transmit or post any information on this site,they are giving Svarta Läder authorization to use such information, including, without limitation, the use, reproduction, transmission, publication or delivery of such information for any purpose, including, not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication or delivery of such information.
· Svarta Läder assumes no responsibility for the content of the information or communications sent by users through these areas.
· All information contained on this site is provided "as it is" without Svarta Läder giving warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of this site. Svarta Läder makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, non-infringement of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
· Svarta Läder does not warrant that this website or the servers that host it, are free of viruses and other malicious software.
· Svarta Läder not guarantee the availability, continuity, usability and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its contents; or reliability or usefulness of the information and content provided by third parties through this site. Although Svarta Läder makes every reasonable effort to ensure the availability, access, continuity, and infallibility of the operation and its services, Svarta Läder not guarantee thereof, as they may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of its control capabilities. Therefore not be liable (to the limits established in the current law) for damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of said unavailability, failure of access and lack of continuity.
· Svarta Läder is not responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damages, lost profits or loss of data and/or customers resulting from the use by the user or the inability to use this website.
· This site may contain hypertext links ("Links") and references to other sites and web pages that can not be controlled by Svarta Läder, in these cases Svarta Läder is not responsible for the content that may appear on these pages.
· User agrees to leave Svarta Läder exempt from any liability for the acts or omissions based on the content on this site users.
· You understand and agree that any content, software or any other material that you download or otherwise obtain through this site is at your own risk, and that he will be the only user responsible for any damage or loss of data caused to your computer systems.
· Svarta Läder has all reasonable means to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct. However, users of the site agree to know that some of the information contained in this site may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated room or contain errors.
· Svarta Läder reserves the right to cancel, delete or disavow the use of all or any of the services on the website any user without notice if in its discretion, and in any circumstance, it was making a incorrect use.
· If a court of competent jurisdiction that any provision contained in these legal conditions is illegal or invalid, such provision shall be excluded if it is legally required. You expressly agree that the remaining non-excluded provisions shall not be modified, and will continue in full force.
· This site is located and operated from Spain. All matters relating to this site are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Spain, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. In cases where the user does not have the status of consumer or domiciled outside Spain, Svarta Läder and the user subject to the Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that might you correspond.
· If the user decides to use or view this Site from outside Spain, you should be aware that it does on its own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
· Although the legal relationship between the user and Svarta Läder derived from the access and use of the site for an indefinite period shall be considered finished when the company amend these terms and conditions. At the time the company announced the change in the general conditions, and the user to access and use the services and content of the site, be deemed to be initiated a new legal relationship between the parties equally indefinite.
Without limiting the foregoing, the company Svarta Läder is empowered to suspend, discontinue or terminate unilaterally at any time without notice or cause, the provision of any services offered.